Friday, August 26, 2011

Poem 32 - Positive

I stared blankly at the wall
I'm not looking at it in particular
My vision is trying to pass through
Searching for something peculiar.

I am in the state of trans
I journeyed into the unknown
Suddenly, everything becomes nothing
My whole being is totally blown.

A moment full of distress and anguish
A torment to my troubled existence
It is hard to find relief and comfort
My mind is driving me into obsolescence.

I guess I have to shift my focus
On things that can be rewarding
I cannot dwell in this state that long
My senses drive my sanity dwindling.

I pray that in the soonest time possible
I'll be able to regain my self in limbo
And I'll have enough courage in facing life
And remain positive despite of being blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment