Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Moment 32 - Dream

Even in my dream, a good and true friend came to console and support me.

Though we are separated by a distance or even miles apart, I always have this connection among my loved ones. Through the years, even with less communication, our connection remains strong and profound.

It had been proven time and again, that in my moments of great need and troubles, family and friends would know and feel. It is a kind of funny at times when they would call or message me, asking about my life and my situation. I don't know how would you call it but some of them would know whenever I need a hand or a shoulder to lean on.

Last night, a good friend whom I had no communication for several years now, appeared in my dream and embraced me tightly. That would be a comforting gesture for friends who were not able to see each other for quite some time. And I must admit, even in my dream, such a gesture meant a lot to me especially now that I am still struggling with the current challenge at hand.

Thank you, my friend, that even in my dream you still remember me. That even in my solitude, you made me feel that I am not alone. That despite all the worries and burdens, you gave me some amount of courage and strength to look forward to another day with a sound disposition towards living on.

No comments:

Post a Comment