Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Moment 3 - Sales Lady

In one of my mall adventures, I tried to look for a pair of shades that is not expensive and of course will make me look good likewise. Haha. Since I had plans for some out-of-town escapades, a pair of shades will come in handy.

Given a wide array of selection, I had to literally spend some time evaluating, fitting, reasoning, bargaining, asking for some assistance, accepting criticisms from the sales ladies, and doing the same cycle all over again. Ahhrrrgggg. It's really hard to face your problem when your problem is your face. Hehe

After several, maybe several several minutes, I finally found one that's good for me. But before  going to the counter, I asked first the sales lady if she can pose for me. Though I knew that taking  pictures inside a mall with the merchandise is prohibited, I still took my chances. My damn excuse - I just want to find out if I will have no difficulties in taking pictures if I have my shades on. And it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment