Saturday, August 20, 2011

Exploring Philippines 31 - Vigan (Post 2 - Heritage Village)

It was already past 9 in the evening when we returned to the heritage village. At this particular time of the night, there will be less people in the street which means less activities and plenty of time for us to get good shots.

I had been inspired and challenged by a shot I saw before. That picture was taken also at the heritage village  right before the sunrise. Since Jay and I could not just step out of the house very early in the morning, our only best alternative would be during this time of the night.

Another thing that excites me would be to test some shots which I learned recently. And the heritage village was just a perfect place to be my experimental place for such shots.

It was a starless and moonless night. Could it had been a lighted night sky, the effect would be simply ecstatic. But an opportunity like this one is always best appreciated, making the most of anything and everything that are available.

We basically stayed at the heritage village until almost midnight. If only Jay has his own camera that time, for sure, it could had been more fun for both of us.  On the side, he was my critic. He was such a big help for me to have decent pics of the place.


No comments:

Post a Comment