Friday, August 19, 2011

Poem 31 - Solitary

And the stage of denial is finally over
My mind is already consoled, my spirit is sober
It is a point where I know where it is leading
It is but just an unrealized happy ending.

I felt bad about those several years
Sacrifices were made along with cheers and fears
I thought we were preparing for something great
But its lasting taste is way bitter over sweet.

It is hard to turn back the hands of time
Only to cherish what had been sublime
Because in the end, a harsh reality is waiting
My life will be solitary in the making.

I know the coming days will be full of struggles
Without her, life is no longer worth all the troubles
But as they say, life must always go on
Happiness can still be found even being alone.

Maybe, there are better plans unknown to me
I guess I have to look at life in a different way
And if ever life will be more kind someday
Then, I will embrace it wholeheartedly.


No comments:

Post a Comment