Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Moment 31 - One Magical Moment

In our busy existence, how many of us bother to wake up early in the morning and spend some time witnessing the separation of darkness and light?

According to a blind person (sorry, I forgot his name) whom I watched on tv, if he'll be given two chances to see, he wish to see a sunrise and another sunrise. For him, there are no two identical sunrises and  each sunrise is like a magical moment that proves how wonderful our God is.  He further said that for each breaking dawn, the rays of the sun outshines all negative things which makes each day a brand new day for every one.

I will never grow tired in saying that whenever I have an opportunity to go out of town, one of the best time of the day that I always look forward to is the sunrise. I would literally take my time to sit still, emptying my mind of unworthy thoughts, and simply wait for the rising of the sun. And when that magical moment arrives, a sense of peace and fulfillment rushed into me.

And I thank the Lord for allowing me to witness His greatness.

No comments:

Post a Comment