Sunday, August 14, 2011

Food Trip 30 - Chocolate

Some people say that chocolate is an aphrodisiac or a comfort food.  Based on what I'd watched a night ago, it is more of a later than the former.

They say that whenever we're down, lonely, feeling blue, or even depressed, one thing that can uplift our mood and spirit is our comfort food. Comfort food brings some happy thoughts and sweet memories, at times during childhood days especially with family and loved ones.

I  consider chocolate as one of my comfort food. Before, I used to love only the brown chocolate. But through time, I learned to love the black one. Actually I am not really particular with chocolate brands but of course, there are certain brands that I don't prefer because I can taste more of the sugar over the chocolate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment