Saturday, August 6, 2011

Exploring Philippines 29 - Zambales (Post 9 - Subic Tree Top Adventure)

While the three of us were hanging 70 ft above the ground, the other members of the group engaged in different exciting activities likewise. There was an instance that we saw Justin and Mikee shouting all their hearts out enjoying the superman ride. And right after our canopy ride, it was time to level up. It was about time to experience the superman ride.

I had tried for two occasions a zip line ride at Ecopark in Fairview and once at Tagaytay. But every time I encounter heights, my heart is beating wildly. And this time was no different from my previous engagements. Maybe, I should try this activity everyday in order to address and get rid of my ever present fear about heights. It is good that I don't have any blood pressure or heart problems because it would be a disaster struggling up in the air while in the middle of the ride.


Since the superman ride is a motorized ride, you'll definitely get surprised when you'll be suddenly pulled  backwards toward the other end of the line. It was a different experience on our part because we were used to a zip line where we face the other end of the line. Anyway, one will definitely enjoy this ride together with a partner. It will be more fun to scream all you can, laugh your hearts' out, and kid around when there's the  two of you suspended up in the air having fun like kids in a frenzy.

There are other exciting rides to enjoy like the interactive freefall and the silver surfer. The rest of the group were able to experience this one. On my part, I automatically denied the idea of trying these rides because of the inabilities of my stomach to cooperate and I might vomit in the process like my experience in the viking ride of star city.

Indeed, our two-day trip was worth it and every one had a share of experiences to live, tell, and cherish. My warmest thanks to Lei, Ronald, Carlyn, Valiant, Regine, Neil, Carlo, Bon, Justin, Troi, Mikee, and Gerald for a worthwhile and fun-filled escapades.

Likewise, in behalf of the group, my sincerest gratitude to the family of Gerald especially to his mother for their hospitality to the highest level. During our stay in their place, every meal is indeed a feast to enjoy.





more pics





























No comments:

Post a Comment