Friday, July 27, 2012

Poem 80 - The Most Beautiful Thing

I've been searching for long
For things that can make me happy
At times, I took for granted
Those little things along the way.

Maybe, I tried to outgrow myself
And yearn for things out of my league
Just to find out if they're worth it
But I tire myself and gone fatigue.

One day, I came to realize
The things I chase are just fantasies
I know they will never be real
And they will compromise my happiness.

You make me come to my senses
And let me see things I surely missed
I am a lucky one to have you
Truly, I feel so much blessed.

The most beautiful thing in this world
Are not the ones I used to chase
I was so blinded with my own make believe
I felt lost in a fantasy of haze.

The time I spend with you
Is the most beautiful thing ever
It is way beyond a fool's paradise
And it will stay in my heart forever.










No comments:

Post a Comment