Friday, August 30, 2013

Poem 137 - With You

I can't imagine my life without you
The space, emptiness, and loneliness
Life will be useless and wasted
The moment you and I will part ways.

It would be hard to dream alone
Wishing and staring blankly at the sky
No matter how high and big my dreams
Without you, their realization will be a far cry.

This life will only be meaningful
Wonderful and beautiful in all its glory
That is, having to share it with you
And live life to the fullest as it can be.

I would love to wake up in the morning
With you beside me and the sunshine in our faces
Such ordinary thing means so much to me
Because it is one of my life's ardent wishes.

Every moment with you will be my happiest ever
For life becomes a wonderful and blessed existence
With you, life is complete and never wanting
It makes me smile of its gifts and benevolence.

This life makes me love and value it dearly
And I am thankful because I share it with you
This life becomes complete despite of my imperfections
Because you are there together with your love so true.


No comments:

Post a Comment