Friday, June 28, 2013

Poem 128 - Brand New Start

The sudden downpour makes me shiver
Where you lovingly tucked me under
We would giggle softly while we embrace
This fun-loving moment I definitely miss.

Your soft and sweet lips next to mine
I keep on missing that one all this time
When you kiss, you kiss with all your heart
Like there's no tomorrow and we'll never fall apart.

The curl of your body and the hotness from within
Excites me most when we touch skin to skin
You always have this desire that's constantly burning
The heat that we shared was ever wanting.

Then the cold nights start to put down the fire
Something went wrong, ours just gone haywire
You had a change of heart which I cannot understand
You gave up so easy, wandering in a far away land.

The sudden downpour makes me shiver again
The empty room makes me wonder where to begin
Perhaps, I will give way first to this mourning heart
And when it's healed, I'll have a fresh and brand new start.




No comments:

Post a Comment