Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Moment 126 - Kisha Marie


One afternoon, when we were having a good time, Kisha showed outside our door.  She was roaming around the neighborhood.  Just like any kid her age, she was pretty preoccupied with her ice cream.  When I jokingly asked for a bite of her ice cream, she immediately handed over her thing.  Good girl.

As I looked the way she ate her ice cream, I was amused.  I could not help smiling with all the mess on her face and she was not mindful about how she looked like.  While she was hanging around, I hurriedly got my camera because I don’t want to miss that fun and wonderful moment.

I was thankful because for the whole duration of her stay, she was entirely focused on her ice cream.  She gave me all the time that I need to take all the pictures to my heart’s content.












No comments:

Post a Comment