Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Moment 125 - Sunset Twins

The sunset was perfect and it was a good time to make some shots.  As I prepare my gadgets, a youngster showed me some of his acrobatic skills.  When I asked him for some stunts, he readily agreed.

After several stunts, my talent asked for a timeout.  He was a bit exhausted.  While we were discussing some things, a woman with her twins came along.  The twins upon seeing the stunts of my talent, posed also in front of my camera.  They were trying to mimic what they saw earlier.

I was caught by surprise of their stunts.  Yes!  The twins were quite serious about what they were doing.  I was able to get only a shot because it took me some time to release the camera from my tripod.  The moment I requested the twins for more shots, they were tired already.  Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment