Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Moment 109 - Highway

I finally realized one of my dreams, to have a picture of me sitting in the middle of a highway.

We were about to go home and were waiting for a bus ride.  In some provinces, there are not that much buses that pass along the highway.  It is such a painstaking job to wait for something which you don't know when to come.  And in a moment where you don't know what to do with the passing of time except to wait is to do something ... crazy?!  It does not mean that when you do something crazy, you'll just go for it without any regard to your own safety.  

When we had this shot, we were also checking our perimeter.  We don't want to cause troubles to anyone or to ourselves.  We just want to have some fun.  And when the highway was clear, I got my dream shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment