Monday, August 27, 2012

Random Thought 85 - True Friends

I can proudly say that if ever I will die, I will die a happy person because I happened to know who my true friends are.

Our family, as we know it, will always be by our side no matter what the odds are.  But our so-called friends may have some reservations when the time of great need is at hand.

During these struggling and trying times, I guess I can rightfully say that my true friends are there for me.  By God's grace, they were able to extend their precious time and offered themselves unselfishly for my sake.  Words cannot simply express my emotions of gratitude toward these people.  But there is one thing that I am so sure about, they will always be in my heart as long as I live.

Thank you, my true friends, for letting me feel that I am worthy to be a part of your lives.  Thank you for showing your overwhelming support on the toughest battle of my life.  Thank you for the regard that rejuvenates my fallen spirit.

Rest assured, until my last breath, you'll always be in my prayers.   If ever I cannot repay your kindness, I pray that the good Lord will be the one to prosper you and your family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment