Friday, August 3, 2012

Poem 81 - Faith

I am saddened
By your change of heart
You call it quits
Our love fell apart.

I don't know
How to convince you
That my love for you
Remains forever true.

You have plenty
Of unspoken rants
You scream silently
Of your desire and wants.

I am no mind reader
of your expectations
I am simply being me
Lucid in my actions.

You find it hard
To express your emotions
You want me to act
Through your silent notions.

I wanted very much
To iron out things
So we can be happy
Without ill-feelings.

But in your heart
Faith is no longer there
You drifted away
And showed no care.

You left me alone
Without saying goodbye
It feels like no life
And I am ready to die.

What went wrong
To the pledge of love
And the promise me made
Witnessed by the heavens above.



No comments:

Post a Comment