Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Moment 84 - Colorful Hair Styles

We were at Marinduque for the Moriones festival.  As we cruise around the town of Gasan, we chanced upon these guys.  

From a distance, these guys caught our attention because of their colorful hair styles.  And the way their hair were styled were all identical.

As we came closer to them, I asked Frank to stop the car for awhile.  I wanted to try my luck with these guys if I could take their picture.  They were walking ahead of us and as our car was nearing them, they continued walking in a single line.  The moment our car stopped, I ran after them and asked for their pictures.  Even though they were surprised, nevertheless, one of them smiled and nod in approval.  I did not waste any precious second because they might change their mind.  The moment they faced me, I quickly took a couple of shots and thanked them afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment