Friday, August 24, 2012

Poem 84 - Once Again

I never thought I'll see you again
After these long years of separation
You just never know how much I missed you
You've been my strength, my inspiration.

I thought the distant shores will divide us
And it will remain a dream seeing you again
You're the best part this life has ever got
Whatever happens, you will always remain.

I thank the Lord for our much awaited reunion
God knows I really look forward to this day
And when I finally see you once again
I just can't hide my joy, my ecstasy.

God is great for allowing this day to happen
God knows that we complete one another
This is one joyous moment to celebrate
Another milestone for our memories to gather.

And there you are, just like in the old days
Nothing has change, still the same old you
I am glad about this delightful golden moment
Relieving old times, rejoicing, just me and you.

It feels great to share this lasting memory with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment