Friday, March 30, 2012

Poem 63 - Good Liar

What makes you a good liar
Is something I can't comprehend
You are so good at it
Making me believe until the end.

You would look into my eyes
Telling me the truth I need to know
It's hard to find the hidden lies
In your eyes, they will never show.

You would hold my hand
Assuring that everything is okay
Your touch makes me feel
To trust you, night and day.

What makes me believe you
Even the cheapest of your alibis
You totally got control over me
Making me believe all your truths and lies.

You would  smile at me
That softens my troubled spirit
Though my head tells otherwise
My heart rejoices to the fullest.

You would kiss me tenderly
Showing your love ever so sweet
Your kiss makes me forget things
Making me a fool which I hate.

You are such a good liar
And I am a fool that never learns
Despite all your troubles and lies
You are the only one that my heart yearns.




No comments:

Post a Comment