Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Moment 61 - Beautiful Girl

The very moment I saw her, I was instantly captivated by her charm and beauty. Without any hesitation, I approached and asked her if I could take some pictures of her. And much to my delight, she agreed without second thoughts.

It was a bit of an ambush moment on my part when I approached someone unknown to me. Since we were both strangers, there were some awkward moments and all we could ever do was to smile at each during the duration of the shoot.

I was thankful because she was accommodating and she tried her best to be my instant model. I kept on telling her that she is beautiful and all she has to do is to smile and everything will turn out exceptionally wonderful. Still, she had this sense of self-restraint about her looks which made me admire her more.

To you, beautiful lady, thank you for that brief yet wonderful encounter.

No comments:

Post a Comment