Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Moment 60 - Little Angel

It was one tiring afternoon when I rode a bus. I was a bit preoccupied with so many things in my mind when all of a sudden a little angel caught my attention.

A young mother and her little baby were seated right in front of me. The bus was almost empty and that time, it stayed idle in a designated loading area to fetch passengers.

As I reflect and contemplate on my thoughts, this little angel smiled at me. With her smile so sweet and innocent, it made me forget those things that crawled in my mind. With her smile so pure and heart warming, it made me smile, driving those unwanted thoughts away.

I would like to believe that God sent to me His little angel that day. For whatever reason unknown to me, the Lord had His own way in cheering me up through that kid. In times when I got too preoccupied with my life and all its worries, such an encounter tells me that heaven sends its angel to uplift my spirit and it is His simple way in telling me that I am not forgotten and everything will be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment