Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Moment 53 - Anniversary

This blog has just turned a year older.

I never thought that I'll make this far. Before, I used to post only pictures and some other random entries. It took me several years before I came up with this organized presentation in my blog. I always wanted to write about so many things (and yes, I am still struggling and learning) and this blog is a realization of that dream.

When I started this blog, one of my dreaded anticipation is my ability and patience to post an entry each day and before I noticed it, I am able to complete 365 posts without missing a thing. And I am extremely glad about my little accomplishment.

I am looking forward for another set of 365 posts this year. And to all those loyal followers of this blog (I have known only a few), I hope you can send me some comments and some things about yourself for me to also know you.

Again, thank you very much from the bottom of my heart. 

2 comments:

  1. congratulations idol! keep up the good work! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. tnx, Jay. dagdag sipag pa ulit at malapit ng maubos ung naka-sked kong posts hehe

    ReplyDelete