Sunday, January 22, 2012

Food Trip 53 - Sea Food Pasta

Pasta is always a welcome treat for young and old alike. In the province, preparing pasta is synonymous to celebration. Regardless of the occasion, it is one of the main attraction in the dining table.

It has been a common practice (in the Philippines) to prepare pasta with ground beef or pork and slices of hotdogs. Actually, it is a daily serving in the food chains all over the country. For meat lovers like me, it is always a food to look forward to.

One time, I tried to experiment by substituting red meat with tuna, mussel, and shrimp. Well, I must say it was something delightful and tasted much different from the usual. And from that moment on, I get used to the habit of preparing my own sea food pasta. Hmmmm. Yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment