Monday, October 21, 2013

Random Thought 145 - Liars

When money is at stake, especially those who are learned and cultured have no word of honor or respect anymore.

I learned this hard truth when I helped some people during their time of need.  When I considered people to be my friend and family, I cannot bear the sight when they are in dire need.  Within my means and sometimes beyond, I try to extend myself because I love and I care for them.  But in the end, these very people that I helped would turn out to be my worst nightmare.

People who are financially challenged have different faces and excuses.  But these people have one thing in common. THEY ARE ALL LIARS.

I don't know what kind of people they are.  If you will not help them, they will curse you for having a non-caring and non-supportive heart.  The moment you help them, they are the ones who will avoid and make endless excuses and promises.  All of a sudden, they will disassociate themselves with you and behave like they don't owe you anything at all.  Sad to say, it is always too late for you to realize that these so-called friends of yours are the worst scumbags you've ever known.


No comments:

Post a Comment