Friday, October 25, 2013

Poem 145 - Glory Of Your Love

It's been a long time
Since I last saw you
I can't help but to smile
Seeing the pictures of you.

Memories begin to flood
So abundant and very clear
They still remain fresh
Holding you year after year.

How will I ever forget
The most beautiful part
A life you have changed
And brought a brand new start.

You opened my senses
And life becomes exciting
I hardly noticed it
When you became my everything.

Life never felt so good
Since the day we're together
I kept on praying
That ours will be a forever.

But even for a short time only
What we shared becomes my treasure
You were always at your best
Even with life's simple pleasure.

To date, you're still the one
The best this life ever have
You make me smile all the time
Remembering the glory of your love.


No comments:

Post a Comment