Sunday, October 27, 2013

Food Trip 145 - Avocado

One time, my friend drop by at my place for a movie marathon.  But before he started his grand movie marathon, we went first to the nearby fruit stand.  It was the season of avocado.

I bought a couple of big size avocados which weigh a total of one kilo.  Since my friend also eats avocado, I took the liberty to prepare the fruit for the two of us.  

Using a spoon, I manually grated the fruit.  Once done, I then added a couple of spoonful of sugar and a good amount of condense milk.  And I heartily mix the serving and hand it over to my friend.  

Instead of accepting the cup with avocado mix, he looked at it and asked me what was inside the cup.  I told him that it was the avocado mix.  He said that the mixture was yucky and looked like a baby's poop.  He added that he would prefer avocado slices and dip it in sugar than eating the mixture like what I prepared.  I end up enjoying the avocado mix by myself. Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment