Friday, July 5, 2013

Poem 129 - I Used To Smile That Way

When we were still together
We promised our forever
Those were the days
When our love was in bliss.

Happier times were in the air
Way back when we used to care
Life was in its fullest
Everything turns out for the best.

I used to smile that way
When there was still you and me
The world looked great in every way
A paradise we shared heartily.

When we were still in love
I thanked the heaven above
You made this life extra beautiful
With you, this world turns wonderful.

Whenever we were together
Happiness seemed to stay forever
There was no single instance
That to others I give a glance.

I used to smile that way
When you were still beside me
My most wonderful moment happened
And I was praying that it will not end.

But things have their own ways
And I mourn for bitter days
The day you left was a disaster
And living seems like not to matter.

It is hard to live in solitude
Especially that I am lost in multitude
What we had became a history
Living alone is a cursed life everyday.

I used to smile that way
When your love was still with me
Nowadays is a different situation
I feel like I am living in oblivion.

I used to smile that way
And I would like to feel it again one day
I hope life will be kind enough
For my heart to feel again that loving stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment