Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Moment 132 - Quiet Moment

I usually miss the moment spending a quiet time in a good spot and simply allows time to pass me by.

When I am stressed with my work and my day-to-day activities, I would usually go out and find a good place where I can just watch the world goes by while enjoying a good food on the side.  Though the place may look like a busy one and noise of all forms can be heard, I just ignore them as long as I feel cozy about my place.  And with that particular special place, I just love to watch people pass me by in their hurried existence.

In my standstill experience, I learn to appreciate life.  I become more observant of the people and what's happening around me.  I am thinking what if the whole world will come to a standstill for even just a couple of seconds?  Could it deliver something beneficial for all of us?

A quiet moment makes me realize that it is a good breather and adds more life in me.  It makes me ditch my worries and troubles away.  And most of all, a quiet moment makes me get acquainted with myself even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment