Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Moment 130 - Samsung Lady

I accompanied my lady cousin to a mall because she wanted to buy a new phone.  We inquire from one store to another until we encountered the samsung store.

The staffs are friendly and while they engaged in a friendly business conversation, a lady samsung personnel took noticed of my point-and-shoot camera.  She mistook it as a game console.  I hand over my camera to her and she tested it herself.  

After some time, I asked her to be my model that night.  She was laughing at first because she thought that I was just kidding.  I then angled my camera on top of the counter while she pretended to be all ears to the product orientation of her colleagues to my cousin.  I then presented her picture afterwards.  Upon seeing the result, she showed the picture to her colleague.  Upon hearing the positive feedback, I asked again for another shoot and I likewise requested her to smile.  And I'm glad she did.




No comments:

Post a Comment