Friday, January 18, 2013

Poem 105 - Someone Special

It's been a while
Since I last saw your smile
I have to admit I really miss you
I guess you ought to know.

Once again, I feel your embrace
Warm and gentle, a heavenly grace
You always show your care
Your love you unselfishly share.

I really admire your being candid
Forward yet sweet and splendid
Your antics and being funny
I love them all the way.

Whenever you are around
You make this life alive and sound
My day could never be wonderful
With you, life is always colorful.

Life becomes light and simple
With you, what we have is ample
There's no such thing as complicated
For you, life is wonderfully crafted.

Thank you for sharing this life with me
You make me see things differently
Thank you for your love ever abundant
You always make me feel important.



No comments:

Post a Comment