Sunday, January 20, 2013

Food Trip 105 - Bananacue

Bananacue is part of my growing up years.  When I was young, my mother used to sell bananacue.  I used to be her sidekick and before I entered grade one, I was already good in numbers and in denominations.  That time, it was just like a play for me but it proved to be a good training ground.

Anyway, I can still fondly recall that I used to partner a bananacue with rice.  From time to time, even with the presence of a meat dish, I would prefer a bananacue.  Some people would not believe me whenever I share this experience but I just love to do it time and again.  Actually, up to the present time, I still do it. Hehe.  Some find it odd but I can't help myself and I am never ashamed of this.  Well, if you give it a try, I will not mind.  Haha

Almost everyday, I dropped by at my favorite bananacue stands and I considered my day complete with a bananacue stick at hand.  Aside from the fact that it is sweet, it is also a good source of potassium.  Most athletes always consider including a banana as part of their diet.  I guess I'll just expound on this topic some time soon. But for the time being, I'll just enjoy first my take on this food.  Want to have bite?  Hehe




No comments:

Post a Comment