Friday, January 11, 2013

Poem 104 - Circle

It is nothing new
It's like a deja vu
I have been here before
And I already knew the score.

Every twist and turn of the pavement
The edges seem different
Every corner that I explore
Seems like opening the same door.

I am inside a circle
Full of life and sparkle
Just going 'round and 'round
There's no homeward bound.

At times I feel sick
I regard myself as weak
So down to recover
Too engulf to getover.

I am rejoicing and mourning
Satisfied yet wanting
It has been and always will be
The best and worst part of me.

Inside the circle I live
With so much to take and give
Yet at the end of each day
There would only be me.

I dream of the very day
Breaking out and living free
What a life it would be
No more circles to worry.



No comments:

Post a Comment