Sunday, January 6, 2013

Food Trip 103 - BonChon Chicken

There's a new food in town, it's BonChon Chicken.  BonChon Chicken is a fried chicken franchise restaurant from South Korea.  And since it is new and from another country, it is a good opportunity to give it a try and experience the taste of chicken South Korean style.  Just between you and me, someone actually gave me this food.

The coating of the chicken is glazed and appears to be enticing.  As for any fried chicken, it is best enjoyed while it is still hot.  As for the case of this one, its skin is crunchy and a bit sweet while the meat remains to be tender and juicy.   The moment I opened the box, I was looking for a cup of gravy.  After finishing the food, I understand why gravy is no longer necessary.

Hmmm.  I'll give it a try again, real soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment