Friday, December 7, 2012

Poem 99 - Love's Fair Share

I know a girl
Who's in love with someone
I start to like her
Hoping I'll become her man.

She's head over heels
To someone who's my best friend
I cannot express my feelings
To her, I simply pretend.

They become a couple
Happy and ever sweet
Seeing them together
Is such a lovely treat.

How my heart bleeds
Knowing how sweet they are
I've learned to face the truth
But my heart reveals some scar.

During unhappy moments
She got my shoulder to cry on
If only she knows
To her heart, I'll never be a con.

I feel so helpless
Seeing her with all those tears
The more I care for her
The more I embrace my fears.

And in moments like these
I'm her knight in shining armor
If only she'll love me
Then, she'll cry no more.

Our togetherness brings some comfort
For I can slowly feel her love
I guess only time can tell
If her love I can have.

But reality bites
The moment I look into her eyes
I can tell that she love him more
To me, she tried to be nice.

So, here I am
Giving my all for her
Hoping that one day
I'll experience love's fair share.


No comments:

Post a Comment