Friday, December 14, 2012

Poem 100 - When There's You

You are a surprise
On this ordinary day
You got me flat-footed
When I look into your way.

I cannot believe
What my eyes see
Because there you are
Just an arm length away.

You instantly captured me
With your face so lovely
Every angle is worthwhile
Your beauty is beyond ordinary.

Your beauty looks divine
Innocent yet heavenly
Your smile is a bonus
That adds sparkle in your galaxy.

As I watch you closely
My admiration becomes more intense
If it could have been possible
I'll hold you without any pretense.

My timing is off-balance
I can't manage to say hi
I am taken aback
All I can do is sigh.

You're the first one to leave
Much to my regret
I try hard to memorize your face
So that I will never forget.

And once again I'm alone
Back to being a lonely solo
But I'm thankful for the time
When there's you some minutes ago.



No comments:

Post a Comment