Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Moment 101 - Cat

My confidante and trusted friend is fond of having cats and dogs as pets.  I know that she really has a passion and love for these animals.  No wonder she keeps on raising cats and dogs as her pets both in the province and here in Manila.

She has several cats with her and through the years, the cats simply come and go.  But though her cats are just the typical house cats, they are well taken cared of and she oftentimes bring them to the veterinarian.  When her cats have babies, she will always look for people that are willing to raise them or in most cases, she will bring them to an animal shelter.

Every time I visit her house, I always have this desire to take pictures of her cats.  One time, I chanced upon a sleepy one and I was glad that the cat only got curious for a while of my camera but did not leave its place.  The cat gave me enough time to have its picture taken but under one condition, I had to turn off the flash of my camera. Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment