Monday, June 18, 2012

Random Thought 75 - Before I Die

Someone asked be one time, "What do you want to accomplish before you die?"

I haven't really thought of this thing because dying is a reality that I don't want to entertain.  But that was before.  When I appreciate the joy of going places, I said to myself that I want to explore the whole of the Philippines before I die.  It would be a tall order given the amount of time and budget that I have to consider. But nothing is impossible and I will try my best to at least explore my country as much as I can.

Some people I know love to travel and they prefer places outside the Philippines.  I have invites from time to time to try exploring some countries but I would prefer to cover first my native land.  And the very reason?  Nothing beats the beauty of my country and it is still more fun in the Philippines than the rest of the world.

I hope and pray that in my lifetime, I'll be able to accomplish this simple wish before I die. So be it.


No comments:

Post a Comment