Friday, June 29, 2012

Poem 76 - Last Glance

It's been a while
Since I last saw you
And after all these time
You're still a beautiful you.

When you stand
Right in front of me
With no effort at all
You still capture me.

I can't get
My sticky eyes off you
I am completely glued
I get hooked on you.

As I gaze
Into your sweet face
You make me smile
Amidst my worries.

I tried to memorize
Each and every line
I want to safely keep
Your beautiful memory in mine.

How many times
I wanted to describe you
But I always fall short
There's so much to say so.

But this time
I just want to make sure
With this last glance
It will be my lifelong treasure.

If only I can make time
To stand still just for you
I bet I'll never allow
A moment seeing you go.

My last glance of you
Is my dreaded reality
Tomorrow you'll be gone
And maybe til eternity.

Last glance, last chance
Mix emotions unreciprocated
But you'll always have a soft spot
To this life that you've completed.



No comments:

Post a Comment