Friday, June 15, 2012

Poem 74 - Unsure

For all these years of living
I've known myself for so long
I'm sure about how I feel
Though I can't sing any song.

Just when I thought I was so sure
About myself and all that surrounds me
When you came into my life
Everything changed that very day.

I am never been unsure
And reservation is never my thing
I wonder what you're made of
For you've totally changed everything.

My heart suffers a lot
Though my head struggles to be logical
Between my heart and my mind
I guess I'm gonna be cynical.

What's with you that troubles me
I simply find it hard to reason
May be I need more time
To resolve my own reservation.

No matter what my head says
My heart simply questions
Though you didn't do a thing
I'm starting to sing happy tunes.

But for the time being
Even if I am still unsure
You deliver some kind of happiness
That's hard for me to measure.

I don't know about being unsure
As long as happiness strikes me
I guess only time will tell
If you're a sure thing for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment