Friday, June 8, 2012

Poem 73 - Love Song

There goes another love song
Another lonely love song
Love songs remind me of you
And the love we used to have too.

I wonder where you are now
Did you ever miss me somehow
Why did you have a change of heart
Leaving me with a gloomy start.

I pretended that I'm okay
But my eyes are giving me away
How will I ever forget you
When my heart belongs to only you.

Love songs fill the air
Makes me wish you were here
Love songs make miss you
I hope you miss me too.

Since you've been gone
I still can't find the one
My heart still longed for you
And there's nothing I can do.

I look forward to the day
When I can finally break free
For now, I will still sing
The love songs we used to sing.

Another love song that reminds me
The way when we were used to be
A love song that makes me feel blue
Coz it's hard to sing it without you.


No comments:

Post a Comment