Friday, June 1, 2012

Poem 72 - Last Train

There's a last train bound for home
I am thinking if I'll want a ride
I might get home in no time
But I'll just see myself died.

Why the rush when there's no need
Why run after the train to emptiness
When I get home there's no you
No one's waiting, just an empty space.

I am in the midst of the crowd
Everyone can't wait for their ride
I don't know if I'll ever need one
Or better yet I'll just step aside.

Each face is alive and an eager one
Despite of the rush and the day's end
Each one seems to be so excited
Where troubles and worries, the home can mend.

We can hear the train's signal from a distance
And every waiting face becomes delighted
I don't know if I'll ever wanted this ride
With emptiness, I don't want to be reunited.

There's a last train bound for home
And I watch it pass me by
There's no rush to worry about
The moment she bid me goodbye.




No comments:

Post a Comment