Sunday, June 24, 2012

Food Trip 75 - Grilled Pork Tenders

After our recent out-of-town escapade, it was already late in the afternoon when we returned to Manila.  Since we were not able to have a decent meal since that morning, my stomach was already complaining along the way.  The moment we set foot in the city, my first and immediate concern would be to fill my empty stomach.

I hurriedly went inside a famous fast food chain in the country.  While queuing, I was weighing my possible options for a delightful meal that day.  Since I had already tasted almost all the meals of this fast food except for one, I gave it a try.

I ordered a grilled pork tenders meal.  Aside from gratifying my hunger, I would like also to experience its taste and find out if it was really true to its name.  And true enough, it was really tender.  Even with the disposable spoon and fork, I did not encounter any difficulty in slicing the grilled meat.  The moment I tasted it, the taste was subtle and I did not exert much effort in chewing the meat.   

No comments:

Post a Comment