Monday, May 28, 2012

Random Thought 72 - Faces

In our existence, people do come and go. For some, we could barely catch a glimpse of their faces. Others will linger for awhile but eventually will leave, too. There are only a few of them that will stay within their lifetime.

In the process of people passing in our lives and vice-versa, there are so many experiences to learn, so many stories to share, and so many unforgettable moments we can treasure. The more we are involve in their lives, the more memories are built.

I have to admit that with so many interactions I have and with so many faces I've seen, I can barely recall most of them. Maybe for reasons like less interaction, growing old, no particular bonding moments were established, and no communication over the years.

I hope that I'll be forgiven by those individuals if I can no longer associate names with their faces or worst, I can no longer recall them at all. Maybe a short introduction and a bit of recollection could help bring back those memories once shared.

No comments:

Post a Comment