Sunday, May 6, 2012

Food Trip 68 - Coffee

I really don't have a strong liking for coffee. If I can have my way, I'd rather have a chocolate drink.

But I have a change of heart when I visited the wake of the father of one of my close friends. Since food and drinks are commonly serve during a wake, you'll expect that coffee is one of them. Aside from the fact that it is cheap, it helps keep the visitors awake during their stay.

My friend knows that I am not fond of coffee. But that particular time, it was almost midnight and the air was cold, he served me a hot coffee. Since it is not a good idea to decline an offer, I gave in. I must admit that I got an instant liking of its taste. I found out later on that it is one of those commercially sold coffee.

Since then, I make it to a point to have at least a pack of it in my food cabinet. And whenever I wanted to have a good break, at least, there is always a coffee to turn to.


2 comments:

  1. good for you... i'm a coffee lover and it's been a bestfriend to me since gradeschool... hope it will serve you best everytime... nice blog btw..

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for dropping by and for the appreciation. regards

    ReplyDelete