Friday, May 11, 2012

Poem 69 - Baby

You wanted a life
That's purely for fun
I ask for something concrete
For you, there's no room for one.

You want your life
As colorful as can be
You never get serious
When we talk about you and me.

You will never admit
What you really feel for me
Every time I ask about it
You'll just smile heartily.

You just can't admit
What you're really looking for
Your smile says it all
When you're hiding the real score.

Baby, you're so hot
That you can start a fire
With you, I can go wild
Charge with so much desire.

Baby, you're a deadly stuff
Driving me into an addiction
My day will never be complete
And you're my only satisfaction.

I told myself
That I was over you
I have to move on
And start something new.

I told myself
That we're not getting anywhere
We simply go in circles
And ended in nowhere.

I must admit
That you're a revelation
You've opened doors
Beyond my imagination.

I must admit
That you are an excitement
You're full of life
You're every man's fulfillment.

Baby, I'm gonna miss you
And the feelings we've shared
Some good things never last
Even if we really cared.

Baby, when I walked out the door
I'm losing half of me
Even though I love you so much
We don't share the same destiny.

Baby, even if you're hot
And you make life so exciting
I can't afford to keep you
Because I'll spend my life wondering.

Baby, I am very grateful
For the experience so wonderful
I will surely miss you
When my life becomes less colorful.



No comments:

Post a Comment