Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Moment 71 - Perspective

In one of our fun shots, we tried to mimic a perspective we saw on the net. Actually, it was the idea of Bernie.

The first time I saw Bernie doing some acrobatic stunts, I became his instant fan right away. There were several occasions where I happened to capture his moves and he is really amazing.

We found a good spot and he positioned himself as if he was leaning against a wall.  I really admired his strength to support his body. For some time, he showed so much energy and he gave me enough time to capture his best pose. 

When his nerve began to tremble, that was the sign that our take was over. Each one of us tried to do the same trick but it proved to be difficult. I guess it takes a lot of practice and building one's strength in order to perform this act.

No comments:

Post a Comment