Monday, December 19, 2011

Random Thought 49 - Christmas Season

It is a week before Christmas and (almost) every one is in a festive mood. The wind is cold, Christmas songs fill the air, people buy presents, parties here and there, children sing carols, and the list could be endless. 

This Christmas season, just like the previous years and for the rest of the Christmas seasons to come, I simply wanted to spend it with my family. For me, a Christmas season without a family by your side is just like any ordinary day. I can only truly appreciate the joy and the spirit of Christmas once I am spending it my family.

I don't care if we have not that much to prepare or share in the dining table come Christmas day. What more important is we are all gathered together as one family and share with one another whatever little blessings we have received. 

Having a family that care for one another and protect each other in times of trials is the very family I am proud of. Though my family is not a perfect family, it will still be the same family that is both a gift and a blessing for me, and this will still be the same family that I want to be with come each and every Christmas season.


No comments:

Post a Comment