Friday, December 23, 2011

Poem 49 - Blue Christmas

Christmas is in the air
Its spirit is everywhere
Every face wears a smile
The atmosphere is truly worthwhile.

Christmas brings people closer
Family and friends stay together
Every heart is filled with gladness
Each moment delivers fond memories.

Christmas makes me feel blue
Everytime I'm thinking of you
If only you are here with me
Christmas spirit is a delight to see.

Christmas is a celebration
Of mankind's greatest salvation
The love that started it all
Brings hope to one and all.

Christmas brings joy and peace
Every home becomes a total bliss
The yuletide season is truly a gift
The people become one, united in spirit.

Christmas makes me skip celebrations
I cannot be happy without your affections
If only I have you this merry season
Christmas will surely be a great celebration.




No comments:

Post a Comment