Sunday, December 11, 2011

Food Trip 47 - Grilled Pork Skin

One time, I simply gave in to temptation. I went for a couple of sticks of grilled pork skin.

Every now and then, I used to watch my diet because I know that when I don't watch properly the food that I eat, sooner or later I'll die. Of course, every one dies. My bad. What I mean is, if we don't keep our guard with what we eat, we will suffer the aftermath. (Don't ask me what if you're not good in math. Hehe. My, is this the effect of eating pork skin?)

As I pass by a food stand, I suddenly crave for this pork skin and I can't resist it. Though I still hold my horses when it comes to this kind of food, a couple of sticks of pork skin provided a good relief. And I have to be quick enough to finish them while they were crunchy because the moment they become cold, it would be like chewing a rubber.

No comments:

Post a Comment