Friday, October 28, 2011

Poem 41 - With You

With you by my side
Makes me rejoice each passing day
Maybe you don't notice it
But being with you is all that I pray.

With your smile ever so sweet
Makes me forget those unpleasant memories
Your smile is the sweetest thing ever
Which makes life a gift to cherish.

The warmth of your loving embrace
Drives the cold and shivering nights away
Your warm embrace rekindles a new life
Which makes me look forward to a brand new day.

The spell binding kiss offered by your lips
Makes me experience paradise at its best
Your kiss seals all worries and uncertainties
Which makes me enjoy life at its grandest.

With you by my side
Makes me appreciate life even more
You are such a wonderful blessing
You are my heavenly treasure.




No comments:

Post a Comment